In this article, we will show you how to download and install Spotify app on Windows PC or laptop.
Spotify is free on Android mobile and tablet. Listen to the amazing music, wherever you are. With Spotify, you can:
– Have access to a world of music
– Listen to artists and albums.
– Create your own playlist of your favorite songs
– Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
– Listen for free on mobile, tablet or pc
– Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
– Play any song, any time, anywhere
If you want to download Spotify app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Nox App Player, Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Spotify app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Spotify app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Spotify logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Spotify app on the PC by applying the Spotify APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Spotify app For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Spotify app or PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Spotify app logo, and enjoy!
Installing Spotify app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
3. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Spotify app.
4. Click Install button under the Spotify app logo.
That’s about it.