In this tutorial, learn how to download and install SportsMax app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install SportsMax app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of SportsMax App
Stream events from SportsMax and Rush Channels, including the Premier League, ISSA School Boy Football, SSFL, NBA, UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, La Liga, WTA, Top Rank Boxing, European Rugby, RSPL, Sky Bet Championship, the Olympic games, SportsMax Zone and more. Watch local productions on-demand, as well as clips and highlights from events around the world.
Log in with your Digicel ID to get started. You do not have to be a Digicel customer to create a Digicel ID.
Video content is restricted to the regions listed below:
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman, Curacao, Dominica, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago
Turks & Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands, British.
Subscriptions Plans can be purchased within the app.
Digicel customers can purchase plans using My Digicel or gain access through relevant bundled packages. Please visit: https://www.digicelgroup.com
Downloading SportsMax App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download SportsMax from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install SportsMax App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “SportsMax”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use SportsMax app on your computer.
Or you can also install SportsMax app on the PC by applying the SportsMax APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install SportsMax app.
That’s about it.