In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Splashtop Wired XDisplay on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Splashtop Wired XDisplay on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Splashtop Wired XDisplay Free App
This is free 10-minute session to experience the product and ensure it works well for your need, you can purchase the formal version to unlock the session time limitation.
Developed by the Creator of Splashtop Remote Desktop, the best remote desktop app developer, with over 20 million users!
Splashtop Wired XDisplay turns an Android into an extra display for your computer, enhancing productivity.
HANDY USE CASES
– Use your Android screen to host your favorite gadgets, like IM, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Use your Android screen as a rendering screen for Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
– Use your Android screen for side-by-side display of your Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Use your Android screen to read documents in portrait mode
– Use your Android screen to use your Windows software via direct touch
– And much more fancy usage possibilities for you to explore…
– High Performance
– Support for Windows 7 default Aero desktop theme featuring translucent windows
– Auto orientation when Android is turned (works in both landscape and portrait modes)
– Ability to choose the position of your extended display relative to the computer
– Secure wired connection
Downloading Splashtop Wired XDisplay For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Splashtop Wired XDisplay from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Splashtop Wired XDisplay on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Splashtop Wired XDisplay”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Splashtop Wired XDisplay on your computer.
Or you can also install Splashtop Wired XDisplay on the PC by applying the Splashtop Wired XDisplay APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Splashtop Wired XDisplay on PC for free.
That’s about it.