In this article, we will show you how to play Special Forces Group 2 on Windows PC or laptop.
Special Forces Group 2 is a first-person action game that’s openly inspired by the legendary Counter-Strike 1.6. It offers a game experience that’s very similar to the legendary game from Valve, but from the comfort of an Android device and with a control system that’s perfectly adapted to touchscreens.
Main Features of Special Forces Group 2 For PC:
-3D First Person Shooter in real-time.
-Multiplayer Online and Wifi router.
-9 game mode (Classic,Resurrection,Capture the Flag,Zombie Mode,BombMode,Knives,Deathmatch,ArmsRace,Sniper)
-Weapons Skins (134 pieces)
-8 Characters per team
-6 Submachine guns
-3 Bulletproof vest
-10 Languages(English,Русский,Espanol,Deutsch,Francais,日本人,中国,Türk, Português, Indonesia)
Downloading Gangstar Special Forces Group 2 on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Special Forces Group 2 from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Special Forces Group 2 on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Special Forces Group 2”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Special Forces Group 2 on your computer.
Or you can also install Special Forces Group 2 on the PC by applying the Special Forces Group 2 XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Special Forces Group 2 on PC for free.
That’s about it.