In this article, we will show you how to download and install SoCatch on Windows PC or laptop.
SoCatch is a new version of iWatch DVR which is a H.264+H.265 DVR remote viewer. It can be viewed in non-landscape or landscape mode after filling in IP, port, username, and password.
Main Features of SoCatch software for PC
– Live view
– Time search and play
– Event search and play
– PTZ control
– Relay control
– Backup files to device
– Zoom View
How To Download and Install SoCatch on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the SoCatch app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing SoCatch app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download SoCatch app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the SoCatch logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install SoCatch software on the PC by applying the SoCatch APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing SoCatch app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find SoCatch.
5. Click Install button under the SoCatch logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install SoCatch app on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.