In this article, we will show you how to download and install Smart Life app on Windows PC or laptop.
Smart Life is one such application that manages all your smart devices and gadgets in one go. The application enables you to receive alerts, remotely control and connect to all your smart devices and appliances in one go.
Main Features of Smart Life Smart Living app For PC:
• Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Assistant
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
• Easily and quickly connect Tuya Smart App to devices
Read more: Download Tuya Smart app For PC
How To Download and Install Smart Life app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Smart Life app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Smart Life app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Smart Life app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Smart Life logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Smart Life on the PC by applying the Smart Life APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Smart Life app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Smart Life app.
5. Click Install button under the Smart Life logo.
That’s about it.