In this tutorial, learn how to download and install SketchAR app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install SketchAR app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of SketchAR App
SKETCHAR is for creators and those who have always wanted to create something but never been able to.
Here are the unique features that can only be found on the SKETCHAR app:
1. AUGMENTED REALITY for drawing
Through your smartphone camera, you can see an AR sketch on the surface in front of you. Just take a pencil and follow the virtual lines on the paper step-by-step. This function is also employed by professional artists to scale sketches onto surfaces like walls.
2. AI PORTRAITS
Turn your photos into illustrations with just one tap. Now your smartphone can do the same things that professional artists do when making their art.
Train your creativity and other useful skills with an interactive approach in awesome mini-games.
4. COURSES with drawing lessons
Choose your favorite among a variety of step-by-step lessons. You can start with a beginner set or delve deeper into a specific topic to improve your artistic skills, for example, in creating portraits or anime. Learn to draw animals, cartoons, anime, graffiti, and lots of other cool stuff.
5. DRAWING TOOL with a step-by-step guide.
If you don’t have a paper sheet to try out our main feature, you can practice with the help of a drawing tool. The great thing is that the app provides you with the right tool at every stage when you need it (a pencil, marker, or brush).
6. PLATFORM for sharing
Share your achievements with your friends. A time-lapse video of each of your creative processes is automatically saved in your app profile.
7. NFT for all cool artworks.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS:
– Find a well-lit environment. Every AR technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
– Remember to use a clipboard, etc., otherwise, your piece of paper will move as you sketch.
– Don’t shake your smartphone.
In-app purchases: SketchAR offers three paid auto-renewable subscription options that give you unlimited access to the app’s premium content and features.
1 Month Subscription – $9.99 / Month
1 Year Subscription with 3-Day Trial – $34.99 / Year
1 Year Special Offer Subscription – $49.99 / Year
Prices may vary across countries.
Prices are equal to the value that Google’s Play Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Downloading SketchAR App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download SketchAR from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install SketchAR App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “SketchAR”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use SketchAR app on your computer.
Or you can also install SketchAR app on the PC by applying the SketchAR APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install SketchAR app.
That’s about it.