In this article, we will show you how to play Box Simulator For Brawl Stars on Windows PC or laptop.
SimCity BuildIt is a mobile version of the new SimCity from Maxis, that, like the original PC game, lets you create your very own city, from the top floor of a skyscraper to the water system underground.
Downloading SimCity BuildIt on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download SimCity BuildIt from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play SimCity BuildIt on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “SimCity BuildIt”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play SimCity BuildIt on your computer.
Or you can also install SimCity BuildIt on the PC by applying the SimCity BuildIt XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install SimCity BuildIt on PC for free.
That’s about it.