In this tutorial, learn how to download and install ShivYog Play app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install ShivYog Play app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of ShivYog Play App
Shiv Yog App is your go-to hub for divine wisdom and chants from Self-realized Master & Yogi, Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand ji and Acharya Ishan Shivanand ji. Immerse in divinity through powerful words of wisdom from the Yogic Masters.
What is Shiv Yog? Shiv refers to the Infinite and Yog refers to the Union. Shiv Yog is a science beyond science that dates back to the age of Sanatan Dharma. The aim of Shiv Yog is to help every disciple complete the journey from finite to the infinite. The process of completing this journey involves unlocking the infinite potential lying dormant within.
You can now access a world of wisdom through the Shiv Yog app and imbibe the best practices of the Siddhas. Discourses provided include those from the early 2000s and cover a wide range of topics – from self-healing to goal manifestation. Enjoy walking the path, absorbing the wisdom and expanding the light of divine bliss within!
Downloading ShivYog Play App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download ShivYog Play from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install ShivYog Play App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “ShivYog Play”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use ShivYog Play app on your computer.
Or you can also install ShivYog Play app on the PC by applying the ShivYog Play APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install ShivYog Play app.
That’s about it.