In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Shazam app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Shazam app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Shazam App
Shazam will identify any song in seconds. Discover, artists, lyrics, videos & playlists, all for free. Over 1 billion installs and counting.
“Shazam is an app that feels like magic” – Techradar.com (http://techradar.com/)
“Shazam is a gift… a game changer” – Pharrell Williams, GQ interview
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam App while you watch the show!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
* Find the name of any song in seconds.
* Listen and add to Apple Music playlists.
* Follow along with time-synced lyrics.
* Watch music videos from Apple Music or YouTube.
* Enable Dark theme on Shazam.
SHAZAM ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME
* Use Pop-up Shazam to identify music in any app – Instagram, YouTube, TikTok…
* No connection? No problem! Shazam while offline.
* Turn on Auto Shazam to keep finding songs even when you leave the app.
* Find out what is popular in your country or city with Shazam charts.
* Get recommended songs and playlists to discover new music.
* Open any song directly in Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube Music.
* Share songs with friends through Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and more.
Downloading Shazam App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Shazam from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Shazam App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Shazam”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Shazam app on your computer.
Or you can also install Shazam app on the PC by applying the Shazam APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Shazam app.
That’s about it.