In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Screen Recorder – XRecorder helps you capture smooth & clear screen videos, screenshots in the easiest way. You will never miss live game shows, and important moments anymore.
Download the best screen recorder – XRecorder to capture anything as you like!
● Capture screen to take a clear Screenshot
● Video Editor: Trim video and change the speed.
● Record Gameplay on your phone
● Export Full HD video with custom settings: 240p to 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps
● No watermark: record a clean video & screenshot
● Screen Recorder with Facecam
● No recording time limits & No root needed
● Floating window: One touch to control and snap the exact moment easily
● Countdown timer: to be a fully prepared recorder
● Alternative storage location: internal storage/ SD card
● Easy to pause/resume recording, rotate screen
Downloading Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on your computer.
Or you can also install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on the PC by applying the Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – XRecorder on PC for free.
That’s about it.