In this article, we will show you how to play Sandship Crafting Factory on Windows PC or laptop.
From the developers of Deep Town, Sandship is a factory management game set in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi universe. You control the last remaining sandship: a gigantic, artificially intelligent mega-factory, which roams across the endless deserts of a far-away planet. Noranti One was a highly advanced civilization. After an accident forced your sandship into hibernation, it awoke in a world of ruins. Join us on a journey to rediscover forgotten technologies, forge a better tomorrow through crafting and trade, and fight a vicious cult hellbent on your destruction. Unlock the secrets of this cryptic land onboard your incredible sandship.
Main Features of Sandship Crafting Factory For PC Free Download:
– Free to Play
– Design a futuristic assembly line for automated crafting
– Produce everything from simple items to otherworldly technology
– Place more devices to create increasingly complex materials
– Trade what you make for credits, XP, and crates containing ancient knowledge
– Upgrade your sandship’s size to mythic proportions
– Maximize your credits to buy buildings, devices, and decorations
– Develop holographic blueprints to get creative with your setups
– Solve factory floor puzzles and share your own
How To Download and Install Sandship Crafting Factory on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Sandship Crafting Factory for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Sandship Crafting Factory For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Sandship Crafting Factory for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Sandship Crafting Factory logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Sandship Crafting Factory on the PC by applying the Sandship Crafting Factory APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Sandship Crafting Factory For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Sandship Crafting Factory.
5. Click Install button under the Sandship Crafting Factory logo.
Hope something helps you.