In this article, we will show you how to play Rhythm Hive on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Rhythm Hive App
– Real-time multiplayer rhythm game that you can enjoy with users from all over the world
Rhythm Hive is more fun when enjoyed with friends who like the same artist. Play now!
– Part Play where you can choose a member’s part to play!
Focus on the part you selected and complete your artist’s music together.
– Albums have photo cards, and Rhythm Hive has Performance Cards!
Use the Performance Cards in the set music and get high scores!
The diverse abilities of cards! Check Rhythm Hive now!
– Modes that you can choose and enjoy at your whim
Studio mode that will increase your skill is just the basics!
Live Stage mode where you can share parts with your friends! Play it now!
In the Mix Challenge, you can challenge our own MIX with three songs.
– Activities for your artist’s growth
Shall we check the diverse activities that you can play in Rhythm Hive?
The artists’ growth continues.
– Lovable concept photo
Check Rhythm Hive’s exclusive concept photos that will win your heart!
You will fall in love at first sight!
– Mission, a way to enjoy the artist’s music in diverse ways!
Introducing a new way to enjoy the artist’s music.
Let’s go and enjoy the performance in a more exciting way through missions, shall we?
Downloading Rhythm Hive on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Rhythm Hive from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Rhythm Hive on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Rhythm Hive”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Rhythm Hive on your computer.
Or you can also install Rhythm Hive on the PC by applying the Rhythm Hive XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Rhythm Hive on PC for free.
That’s about it.