In this article, we will show you how to download and install Rec Room on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Rec Room App
Rec Room is free, and cross plays on everything from phones to VR headsets. It’s the social app you play like a video game!
– Customize and dress up your cute Rec Room avatar to express your style
– Discover challenging, fun or straight up weird games made by creators just like you
– Try your skill with the Maker Pen, the tool used by Rec Room creators to build everything from puppies to helicopters to entire worlds!
– Join the best community – Rec Room is a fun and welcoming place for people from all walks of life! Let us help you find people you’ll LOVE to hang out with.
Downloading Rec Room on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Rec Room from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Rec Room on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Rec Room”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Rec Room on your computer.
Or you can also install Rec Room on the PC by applying the Rec Room XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Rec Room on PC for free.
That’s about it.