In this article, we will show you how to play Raid Valley on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Raid Valley App
Attack other player bases in exciting 3rd person combat while building your own base to a powerful fortress. Raid and build for resources to get more powerful and eventually conquer the whole Valley!
Attack other players bases in exciting 3rd person combat.
Upgrade your own base from a camp to a mighty resource collecting fortress.
Collect Awesome heroes like Sven, Sam and Ken and train them to become stronger
Defend your base by staffing powerful units such as the Gunner!
Review your attack of an attack of the enemy. Try and get better!
Reach the top of the leaderboard to become the best there is.
Need help? Contact us at:
Downloading Raid Valley on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Raid Valley from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Download Raid Valley from Google Play store
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Raid Valley on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Raid Valley”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Raid Valley on your computer.
Or you can also install Raid Valley on the PC by applying the Raid Valley APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Raid Valley on PC for free.
That’s about it.