In this article, we will show you how to play Racing in Car 2 on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Racing in Car 2 App
– Easy to learn and drive
– 3D realistic cockpit view
– Endless game mode
– Different locations and cars to choose
– Simulator-like controls
Try Racing in Car now to see how far the mobile racing experience come nowadays.
Downloading Racing in Car 2 on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Racing in Car 2 from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Racing in Car 2 on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Racing in Car 2″. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Racing in Car 2 on your computer.
Or you can also install Racing in Car 2 on the PC by applying the Racing in Car 2 APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Racing in Car 2 on PC for free.
That’s about it.