In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Quizlet app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Quizlet app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Quizlet App
With Quizlet you can:
– Get test-day ready with Learn
– Put your memory to the test with Write
– Race against the clock in a game of Match
– Share flashcards with classmates (if you’re a student) or your students (if you’re a teacher)
– Listen to your material pronounced correctly in 18 languages
– Enhance your studying with custom images and audio
Whether you’re doing standardized test prep for big exams like the SAT or ACT, studying for an upcoming midterm or test in school or learning new concepts, Quizlet’s learning app can help you learn with confidence. Use the Quizlet learning app for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, social studies, AP, GRE and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself in more than 18 foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese.
Upgrade to Quizlet Plus to unlock ad-free studying, offline access, image uploading, an unlimited number of classes and even more premium features on the Quizlet website. Quizlet Plus is available free for 7 days, so it’s easy to try before you buy to make sure it helps you pass your test, finish your homework, speed through a problem set or learn new vocabulary.
We love feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter or Instagram @quizlet.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!
Downloading Quizlet App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Quizlet from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Quizlet App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Quizlet”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Quizlet app on your computer.
Or you can also install Quizlet app on the PC by applying the Quizlet APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Quizlet app.
That’s about it.