In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Puffin Browser on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Puffin Browser on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Puffin:
Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast mobile browser. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser includes Adobe-Flash-Over-Cloud 24/7 now without additional in-app-purchase.
– Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
– Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
– The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest version of the Flash player over the cloud.
– Save your bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
Main Features of Puffin Web Browser For PC Free Download:
– Incredible page load and rendering speed
– Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
– Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
– Theater mode for Flash videos and games
– Virtual trackpad and gamepad
– Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
– Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
– Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
Downloading Puffin Web Browser For PC (Windows 10/8/7) For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Puffin Web Browser from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Puffin Web Browser in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Puffin Web Browser”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Puffin Web Browser on your computer.
Or you can also install Puffin Web Browser on the PC by applying the Puffin Web Browser APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Puffin Web Browser on PC for free.
That’s about it.