In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Poweramp Music Player on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Poweramp Music Player on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– m3u/pls http streams
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– ultra fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Downloading Poweramp Music Player For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Poweramp Music Player from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Poweramp Music Player on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Poweramp Music Player”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Poweramp Music Player on your computer.
Or you can also install Poweramp Music Player on the PC by applying the Poweramp Music Player APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Poweramp Music Player on PC for free.
That’s about it.