In this article, we will show you how to play Police Patrol Simulator on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Police Patrol Simulator App
The situation is out of control. Reckless drivers have taken over the streets. Join the force and help to restore order, progress through the ranks, and become the ultimate law keeper.
There are a lot of different cars to unlock, which can be customized and patrolled around in, each with different handling and characteristics.
Your playground is a beautiful, large open world, without loading screens or limits.
The game has a lot of options in the settings menu, to make the game feel just right for your device.
Downloading Police Patrol Simulator on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Police Patrol Simulator from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Police Patrol Simulator on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Police Patrol Simulator”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Police Patrol Simulator on your computer.
Or you can also install Police Patrol Simulator on the PC by applying the Police Patrol Simulator APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Police Patrol Simulator on PC for free.
That’s about it.