In this article, we will show you how to play Pocket Incoming on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Pocket Incoming App
The legendary adventure starts right now! Begins your classic RPG adventure in this magical world![Specialties]
-Over 100 monster evolve to different forms.Different branch evolves to different effect.
-Collect your unique monster through main stories, build up your own best line-up and battle with all your friends!
-Daily dungeon, shard dungeon, main stages waiting you to explore. Gets tons of materials by blitzing dungeons.
-Easy to play, auto battle system helps you free your hands.
-Variety of building system helps you enhance your favorite monster.
-Bond system let you be friends with your unique monster.
Downloading Pocket Incoming on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Pocket Incoming from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Pocket Incoming on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Pocket Incoming”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Pocket Incoming on your computer.
Or you can also install Pocket Incoming on the PC by applying the Pocket Incoming APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Pocket Incoming on PC for free.
That’s about it.