In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Pocket FM app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Pocket FM app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Pocket FM App
Pocket FM is a leading Audiobook App, enriching the lives of millions of audiobook lovers every day. It brings you the world’s best audiobooks, stories, and podcasts from the best authors, podcasters, and voice-over artists.
And it also gives you the ease to listen to your favorite audiobooks while commuting, driving, working out at the gym, cooking, about to go to bed, or just about anywhere else based on your comfort. It has all the best sellers of various categories like:
Suspense and Thriller
Classic and more.
What you’ll love about Pocket FM:
1. We keep on adding new audiobooks, stories, and podcasts all the time. You can browse or search your favorites and listen to them anytime and anywhere you want.
2. Experience listening to your favorite audiobooks with a fun-loving and active community of audiobook lovers.
3. Smooth navigation between chapters and easily going back and forth by ten seconds in our player which is specially designed for audio content.
4. The delight of having a great sleep while listening to your favorite audiobook with our in-built sleep timer.
5. The choice to download and listen offline.
Downloading Pocket FM app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Pocket FM app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Download Pocket FM from Google Play store
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to connect Pocket FM app on PC
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Pocket FM”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Pocket FM app on your computer.
Or you can also install Pocket FM app on the PC by applying the Pocket FM APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Pocket FM app.
That’s about it.