In this article, we will show you how to play Pocket Ants – Colony Simulator on Windows PC or laptop.
Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is a strategy game for Android that lets you grow and command an ant army.
Main Features of Pocket Ants For PC Free Download:
– Gather resources and bring them back to your nest
– Improve your nest chambers for extra bonuses
– Feed your queen ant and breed worker and soldier ants.
– Defeat and capture other creatures and make them join your army.
– Collect all the creatures and make them stronger
– Raid other player’s colonies for resources and bonus items.
– Defend resources from enemy ants.
– Defeat the red ants colony every day for extra items
How To Download and Install Pocket Ants – Colony Simulator on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Pocket Ants – Colony Simulator for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox App Player.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Pocket Ants on PC with Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Pocket Ants for Windows PC, go to Google Play store, search for “Pocket Ants – Colony Simulator” and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Pocket Ants – Colony Simulator logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Pocket Ants on the PC by applying the Pocket Ants APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See also: How To Install APK in NOX
How To Play Pocket Ants on PC with BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Pocket Ants for Winndows PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
4. Click Install button under the Pocket Ants logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
That’s about it.