In this article, we will show you how to play Zombie Tsunami on Windows PC or laptop.
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense and strategy video game developed and originally published by PopCap Games for Windows and OS X in May 2009, and ported to consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices, and in remastered versions for personal computers.
How To Download and Install Plants vs. Zombies FREE on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Plants vs. Zombies FREE for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Plants vs. Zombies FREE on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Plants vs. Zombies FREE for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Plants vs. Zombies FREE logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Plants vs. Zombies FREE on the PC by applying the Plants vs. Zombies FREE APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Plants vs. Zombies FREE on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Plants vs. Zombies FREE.
5. Click Install button under the Plants vs. Zombies FREE logo.
Hope something helps you.