In this article, we will show you how to play Pixel Studio on Windows PC or laptop.
Pixel Studio is a new pixel art editor for artists and game developers. Simple, fast and portable. No matter whether you are a beginner or a professional. Create amazing pixel art anywhere and anytime! We support layers and animations and have a ton of useful tools – all you need to create cool projects. Use Google Drive to sync your work between different devices and even platforms. Join Pixel Network™ – our new pixel art community! Don’t doubt, just try it and make sure you’ve chosen the best pixel art tool ever! Over 2.000.000 downloads around the world, translated to 22 languages!
• It’s super simple, intuitive and user friendly
• It’s cross-platform, use it on mobile and desktop with Google Drive sync
• Use layers for advanced pixel art
• Create frame-by-frame animations
• Save animations to GIF or sprite sheets
• Share arts with friends and Pixel Network™ community
• Create custom palettes, use built-in or download palettes from Lospec
• Advanced color picker with RGBA and HSV modes
• Simple zoom and move with gestures and joysticks
• Use Portrait mode for mobile and Landscape for tablets and PC
• Customizable toolbar and a lot of other settings
• We support Samsung S-Pen and Apple Pencil!
• We support all popular formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, PSP (Pixel Studio Project), ASE (Aseprite)
• Autosave and backup – don’t lose your work!
• Discover a ton of other useful tools and features!
• Dark Theme
• Shape Tool for primitives
• Gradient Tool
• Built-in and custom brushes
• Sprite Library for your image patterns
• Tile Mode for making seamless textures
• Tile Mode for brushes
• Symmetry drawing (X, Y, X+Y)
• Dot Pen for precise drawing with a cursor
• Text Tool with different fonts
• Dithering Pen for shadows and flares
• Pixel art rotation with Fast RotSprite algorithm
• Onion Skin for advanced animation
• Apply palettes to images
• Grab palettes from images
• Mini-map and Pixel Perfect preview
• Unlimited canvas size
• Canvas resizing and rotation
• Customizable background color
• Customizable grid
• Multithreaded image processing
• JASC Palette (PAL) format support
Downloading Pixel Studio on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Pixel Studio from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Pixel Studio on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Pixel Studio”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Pixel Studio on your computer.
Or you can also install Pixel Studio on the PC by applying the Pixel Studio XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Pixel Studio on PC for free.
That’s about it.