In this tutorial, we will show you how to play Piano Kids – Music & Songs on Windows PC or laptop.
Piano Kids – Music & Songs is a great fun music box created especially for kids and parents to learn to
play musical instruments, wonderful songs, exploring different sounds and develop musical skills.
Use your fingers to play colorful instruments such as kids xylophone, drum kit, piano, saxophone, trumpet, flute and electric guitar. Let your child make music on your phone or tablet. It is great fun for toddlers and kids to sit down and learn how to play musical instruments with authentic sounds.
The interface of the app is colourful and bright. It will interest you and please your child as he will learn music while playing exciting games.
The application has Four modes: Instruments, Songs, Sounds and Play.
Your child will improve his skills not only in music. Piano Kids helps to develop memory, concentration, imagination and creativity as well as motor skills, intellect, sensory and speech.
The whole family can develop their musical talent and composing songs together!
Everyone can play and enjoy exploring different sounds (animals, transportation, comic sounds, among others) and learn to pronounce the colors, flags, geometric figures, numbers and letters of the alphabet in different languages.
Downloading Piano Kids – Music & Songs on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Piano Kids – Music & Songs from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Piano Kids – Music & Songs on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Piano Kids – Music & Songs”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Piano Kids – Music & Songs on your computer.
Or you can also install Piano Kids – Music & Songs on the PC by applying the Piano Kids – Music & Songs XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Piano Kids – Music & Songs on PC for free.
That’s about it.