In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Padlet on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Padlet on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Padlet is like paper for your screen. Start with an empty page and then put whatever you like on it. Upload a video, record an interview, snap a selfie, write your own text posts or upload some documents, and watch your padlet come to life. Once others add to it, the page will update in real time.
Used by teachers, students, professionals, and individuals of all ages, all around the world, the Padlet app is the easiest way to create and collaborate wherever you are. Padlet supports any file type you can imagine, from Spotify Playlists to Excel Spreadsheets. Upload a link and watch a detailed preview appear. Organize the content in any format you like – whether you prefer an grid of images or a chronological scroll.
The Padlet app makes it easy to collaborate in any setting. With views tailored for smaller devices and easy-to-use editor buttons, you can change how your padlet looks with a quick double tap. Add photos from your camera roll, or take a video and upload it instantly. Use our QR reader to access a shared padlet. Share across social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
If you are using Padlet for school or work, you might want to consider our Backpack and Briefcase plans. Visit https://padlet.com/premium.
Downloading Padlet For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Padlet from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Padlet in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Padlet”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Padlet on your computer.
Or you can also install Padlet on the PC by applying the Padlet APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Padlet on PC for free.
That’s about it.