In this tutorial, learn how to download and install P6SLite app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install PdaNet+ on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
P6SLite is a video transmission software based on P2P technology, which supports multiple types of devices such as IPC/NVR/DVR. The main functions include device management, video preview, video playback, etc.
Downloading P6SLite app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download P6SLite app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to connect P6SLite app on PC
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “P6SLite”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use P6SLite app on your computer.
Or you can also install P6SLite app on the PC by applying the P6SLite APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install P6SLite app.
That’s about it.