In this article, we will show you how to play OVERDOX on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of OVERDOX
– Feel the rush of competition as you face off against foes in real-time!
– Use skill shots, dodge, and parry! Only the fastest and most skillful will reap the glory of battle!
– Which of the 12 gladiators will emerge from the arena victorious?!
Compete against players from all over the world in an exhilarating battle royale match!
– Duke it out with your friends in Friendly Mode to see who’s best!
– Be wary of your surroundings! Track opponents down to catch them off guard!
– Flash, Toxic Mist, Entrap… Acquire various unique skills from the battlefield to unleash them on your opponents!
– Pick the weapon that suits you best from the ultimate weapon collection!
– Upgrade your weapon and use the Weapon Skill to eliminate all opponents!
– Collect and upgrade gear pieces that specialize in Attack, Defense, Speed, or Stamina!
– East meets West! Complete gear sets grant special set effects!
How To Download and Install OVERDOX on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play OVERDOX for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing OVERDOX For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download OVERDOX for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the OVERDOX logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install OVERDOX on the PC by applying the OVERDOX XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing OVERDOX For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find OVERDOX.
5. Click Install button under the OVERDOX logo.
Hope something helps you.