In this tutorial, learn how to download and install OmeTV on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install OmeTV on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of OmeTV App
Start meeting new people and making friends in OmeTV video chat. Connect with over 1 million mobile users and over 100,000 website visitors chatting online day and night!
● Easy to use cam to cam chat: swipe and chat with a real person
● You still can use text chatting if your phone’s camera isn’t working or you have low internet speed
● Free and easy to use: no membership fees, no registration. We respect your privacy
● Hundreds of thousands of users all around the world: you will always find someone interesting to talk to
● Safe and secure: system monitors chat rules violations automatically, also, moderators are available 24/7 to provide fast reaction to users’ complaints.
● The best and fastest random videochat app for Android-based devices!
How to use:
● Download and install the OmeTV video chat app from Google Play
● Launch the video chat and open the world of unlimited fun with one swipe!
Downloading OmeTV For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download OmeTV from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install OmeTV on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “OmeTV”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use OmeTV on your computer.
Or you can also install OmeTV on the PC by applying the OmeTV APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install OmeTV on PC for free.
That’s about it.