In this tutorial, learn how to download and install NVSIP on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install NVSIP on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
NVSIP is a surveillance app that allows you to turn your webcam or other camera device into a surveillance camera. You can also set up different devices, and monitor several different locations at the same time. All you need is an Internet connection.
From NVSIP you can stream the video live from the camera, and with the press of a button, you can save the video to your device’s memory. You can also activate or deactivate the sound, and even set an alarm.
NVSIP is a great surveillance app that allows you to transform any old camera into a semi-professional surveillance system.
Downloading NVSIP For PC (Windows 10/8/7) For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download NVSIP from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install NVSIP in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “NVSIP”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use NVSIP on your computer.
Or you can also install NVSIP on the PC by applying the NVSIP APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install NVSIP on PC for free.
That’s about it.