In this tutorial, learn how to download and install NRG Music Player on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install NRG Music Player on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
NRGplayer is a music player for Android that’s loaded with useful features. Both the most demanding music fans as well as those who just want to listen to music on the train will find interesting features in the app.
Main features of NRG Music Player For PC Free Download:
– Popular music format playback: Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
– Lossless formats (.FLAC, .ALAC, .APE): Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
– 10 band graphic equalizer with presets: Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
– Sound effects: Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
– Custom interface colors and background: Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
– Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts: Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
– Volume buttons playback control: Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRG Player for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
– Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion: Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRG Player as your music player for car.
Downloading NRG Music Player For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download NRG Music Player from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install NRG Music Player on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “NRG Music Player”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use NRG Music Player on your computer.
Or you can also install NRG Music Player on the PC by applying the NRG Music Player APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install NRG Music Player on PC for free.
That’s about it.