In this tutorial, learn how to download and install N_eye on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install N_eye on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of N_eye:
N_eye is a point-to-point way to view Web Camera and Network Video Recorder, Plug and Play from all over the world!
Using the device ID to get the connecting info from the server, you can free
yourselves from the boring job of setting port forwarding and the address.
Basic function introduction:
1.Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G
2.View up to 4 live video streams
4.Snapshot and browse picture
5.Record and playback video
6.Landscape and Portrait orientation support
10.Using QRcode to add new device
Downloading N_eye For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download N_eye from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install N_eye on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “N_eye”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use N_eye on your computer.
Or you can also install N_eye on the PC by applying the N_eye APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install N_eye on PC for free.
That’s about it.