In this article, we will show you how to download and install My Vision Board on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of My Vision Board – Visualize your dreams
Making a vision board is a perfect way to bring clarity of desire and turn it into an achievable goals and vision.
Dashboard goal tracking will help users to quickly identify their progress of Vision strengths and weaknesses with all of their lifetime goals.
Manage your daily tasks with check/uncheck, mark important, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more.
Main Features of My Vision Board – Visualize your dreams App For PC
– Set your goal images, set a title and goal deadline
– Dashboard will help to progress of your goals and vision
– It helps strengthen your daily positive affirmations.
– It helps you to identify your vision of your life and give it clarity to vision.
– Keeps you always motivated and focused.
– Lifetime Goals of Life, Positive Affirmation, Self-motivation, Affirmative Goal Settings
– Visualize your goals in Viewing Mode with background music
– See daily positive affirmations, Visualize your dreams
– Law of attraction with affirmations, Life Purpose, Life Vision and Life Goals
– Create an unlimited number of checklists and Todo tasks, My Notes List, Todo List, Checklist and My Tasks
How To Download and Install My Vision Board – Visualize your dreams on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download My Vision Board app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing My Vision Board For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download My Vision Board for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the My Vision Board logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install My Vision Board on the PC by applying the My Vision Board APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing My Vision Board For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find My Vision Board app.
5. Click Install button under the My Vision Board logo.
That’s about it.