In this article, we will show you how to play My Sim Supermarket on Windows PC or laptop.
My Sim Supermarket is a casual game that puts you in charge of running a supermarket and transforming it into a bustling business. To do so, you’ll have to set prices, make sure products are in stock, and create appealing sales to attract more customers.
Main Features of My Sim Supermarket For PC Free Download:
1. Implanting the praise system of classic online shop perfectly.
Like real online shopping, you need to strive to improve your supermarket reputation through sincere service and create a perfect store with unique reviews.
2. The free collocation of 100 special products
Your own the supermarket and decide what to sell.
3. To compete with friends all over the world.
Compete with players from all over the world to see who has the highest rating and whose supermarket has the highest daily turnover. Reasonably set up the sale of the goods, with the Black Friday promotional activities, to improve the supermarket performance.
4、Mystery superstar is waiting for you!
As long as your supermarket has reached a certain critical value, you can invite superstars to endorse your products! Don’t you look forward to the moment when the stars come to the supermarket?
Downloading My Sim Supermarket on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download My Sim Supermarket from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install My Sim Supermarket on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “My Sim Supermarket”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play My Sim Supermarket on your computer.
Or you can also install My Sim Supermarket on the PC by applying the My Sim Supermarket APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install My Sim Supermarket on PC for free.
That’s about it.