In this tutorial, learn how to download and install MX Player on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install MX Player on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
MX Player is a video player app that lets you view practically any film or clip, regardless of the format, right on your Android screen.
You can now share files, music, apps and more in a click using MX File Transfer:
– Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
– MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
– Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
– Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
– File sharing app for fast file transfer without mobile data usage. Share Music, Share Video, Share Photos or Send Files & Apps instantly
– Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
Downloading MX Player For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download MX Player from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install MX Player on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “MX Player”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use MX Player on your computer.
Or you can also install MX Player on the PC by applying the MX Player APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install MX Player on PC for free.
That’s about it.