In this tutorial, learn how to install Motionleap on Windows PC or Laptop.
The description of Motionleap:
Photo animation and editing is made easy with Motionleap by Lightricks (the developer behind Lightleap, Videoleap, Facetune, Photofox, and others) chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019! Motionleap is part of the Creative Kit (previously Enlight). Animate and edit photos with the Creative Kit’s amazing picture editing tools!
This animation creator brings your photos to life in just a few taps. Create 3D photo animation, from a flicker of flame to cascading waterfalls – the creative possibilities are endless. Motionleap lets you create and edit moving photos with easy and powerful editing tools including background changer, 3D motion, overlays, effects and filters.
Edit pictures into animated 3D photos – use arrows to add movement, choose the speed, replace background, and control what moves with anchors. Picture effect tools based on artificial intelligence make it easier than ever to define whole areas of a picture, or fine tune for more control.
Motionleap allows you to easily edit photos with powerful, precise, and easy to use 3D picture animation tools. The picture editor lets you see your image come to life with real-time edits as you create mesmerizing art in moments.
Motionleap brings life to images, creating animation picture effects and cinemagraphs that will wow anyone from your friends to your followers – best of all, it’s a free photo animation app. Animate photos and add 3D picture effects to watch your image come to life as incredible videos that boomerang back and forth or flow like a GIF.
Need animation inspiration? Look for #Motionleap, then get in on the social media trend and start sharing photos! Share your 3D photos, tag your own creations and we’ll feature the best ones. Share animated pictures and take the next step for your social feed!
Downloading Motionleap on your PC For Free
You can use the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Motionleap from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Motionleap on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Motionleap”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Motionleap on your computer.
Or you can also install Motionleap on the PC by applying the Motionleap APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Motionleap app on PC for free.
That’s about it.