In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Moodle app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Moodle app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Moodle App
If your site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– View your course grades
– and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to your site as part of a submission
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Downloading Moodle App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Moodle from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Moodle App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Moodle”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Moodle app on your computer.
Or you can also install Moodle app on the PC by applying the Moodle APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Moodle app.
That’s about it.