In this tutorial, learn how to play MonsterCrafter on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install MonsterCrafter on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This software allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
MonsterCrafter is an arcade game where you build a monster with a voxelized aesthetic with the aim of traversing all the levels. Using the simple controls, you can have fun taking down other players’ characters.
One of the most entertaining things about MonsterCrafter is that you can design your own character to suit your tastes. In fact, the possibilities are so vast that the sole limit is your imagination. As with other titles like Minecraft, you’ll have blocks with lots of different styles to mine every area in the levels nonstop.
Main Features of MonsterCrafter For PC Free Download:
– Craft your own pet monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battling…and there has never been anything like it.
– If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for it…EVERYTHING affects your monster’s personality, companionship, and performance in battle!
– The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who’s boss!
– Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic’s exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.
– And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to Google, Amazon, Microsoft, IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.
Downloading MonsterCrafter on your PC for free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download MonsterCrafter from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play MonsterCrafter on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “MonsterCrafter”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play MonsterCrafter on your computer.
Or you can also install MonsterCrafter on the PC by applying the MonsterCrafter APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install MonsterCrafter on PC for free.
That’s about it.