In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Monkey app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Monkey app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Monkey
Monkey makes it easy to meet new people and make new friends online. Created by 5 teens in LA, Monkey embraces making friends over social media and created a space to do just that. With over 30 million users worldwide, we’ve created a space that embraces individuality and self-discovery. Monkey is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to meet new people all over the world. And last but not least, an all-encompassing space where you can collect bananas and redeem exclusive merch – for free.
Main Features of Monkey app For PC Free Download:
- Personalized Profiles: Give your profile a vibe with a custom mood and a profile song that auto-plays when people see your card
- Cards: Start swiping through Cards to add and DM new friends. Tap the star emoji to send a Super Like if you’re really into them
- FAMOUS: Chat or facetime with your favorite celebs and share with your friends
- Video Chat: Engage in authentic conversations with cool people
- Post a Moment: Express yourself and be heard with short videos
- Text Chat: Use knock-knock to quickly DM with new people
- 2P Chat: Group video chat with your friends
- Redeem Merch: Collect bananas and redeem exclusive merch
Downloading Monkey on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Monkey from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Monkey on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Monkey”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Monkey on your computer.
Or you can also install Monkey on the PC by applying the Monkey APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Monkey on PC for free.
That’s about it.