In this article, we will show you how to install Mods for Minecraft PE on Windows PC or laptop.
Mods for Minecraft PE is an All in One toolbox which helps you install MCPE mods, addons, maps, resources, skins easily and automatically, without the hard jobs like searching the web, save and transfer files manually.
Just browse what mod you like, then press Install, ALL DONE. Remember that you need BlockLauncher and official Minecraft Pocket Edition to apply mod.
For addon, you need MCPE version 0.16.0++ (0.16.2, 1.12.1++..) – if you are using old version please update to the latest version for better experience – our app helps import addons directly to your mcpe world, no need to use any launcher.
Main Features of Mods for Minecraft PE For PC Free Download:
– Mods installer: you can choose between gun mod, furniture mod, car mod..
– AddOns installer: for Minecraft version 0.16.0++ (0.16.2, 1.12.1++..) you can add dinosaurs, pixelmon, dragons, plane, tank, animals (lion, bear, tiger..) with addons supported, you don’t need to install any MCPE launcher, just enjoy using the smooth and stable original MCPE version.
– Maps installer: hundreds of maps for you to discover, include minigame, adventure, survival, PVP, redstone, horror..
– Resource pack/ Texture pack installer: all famous textures for example Soartex Fanver, Ozocraft, Jolicraft, JohnSmith..
– Skins installer: we arrange in several categories like movie, game, fantasy..
– Seeds installer: some interesting world for you to discover.
– One click to install mods,addons,maps,textures,skins.
– Social features include like, comment, video preview, lucky reward..
Downloading Mods for Minecraft PE on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Mods for Minecraft PE from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Mods for Minecraft PE on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Mods for Minecraft PE”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Mods for Minecraft PE on your computer.
Or you can also install Mods for Minecraft PE on the PC by applying the Mods for Minecraft PE APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Mods for Minecraft PE on PC for free.
That’s about it.