In this article, we will show you how to download and install MoboPlayer on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of MoboPlayer
Watch videos on phone without conversion, anytime and anywhere.
We feature the best playback experience and quality.
Our video player supports:
All video formats (need to choose “software decoding” mode in most cases)
Popular subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA
Subtitles built in MKV, MPV, MOV, and others
Multi-audio streams and multi-subtitles
Playlists and continuous play on same type files
Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols
Media libraries and sort videos by type
Thumbnail displays of videos
How To Download and MoboPlayer on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the MoboPlayer app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing MoboPlayer For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download MoboPlayer app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the MoboPlayer logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install MoboPlayer on the PC by applying the MoboPlayer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing MoboPlayer For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find MoboPlayer.
5. Click Install button under the MoboPlayer logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install MoboPlayer app on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.