In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Mobizen Mirroring on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Mobizen Mirroring on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
About Mobizen Mirroring
controls Android devices from a PC.
shows the screen of Android/iOS devices on a PC.
supports wired/wireless connections (3G/LTE/Wi-Fi/USB).
Use Mobizen to do these
ㆍEnjoy games/video/pictures on a bigger screen.
ㆍControl smartphones with keyboard and mouse.
ㆍReceive alerts and notification on the PC.
ㆍAccess the phone when it is not with you.
ㆍFind or copy files to/from the phone.
ㆍScreen mirroring: enjoy mobile screen in the big way!
ㆍcontrol the mobile from PC!
ㆍConnect in any way: supports USB/3G/LTE/Wi-Fi.
(3G/LTE/Wi-Fi available on Professional version only)
ㆍsecurely remote control devices with 2-step verification.
ㆍeasily access files on the mobile device.
ㆍreceive all alerts and notifications on the PC.
Downloading Mobizen Mirroring For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Mobizen Mirroringfrom the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Mobizen Mirroring on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Mobizen Mirroring”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Mobizen Mirroring on your computer.
Or you can also install Mobizen Mirroring on the PC by applying the Mobizen Mirroring APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Mobizen Mirroring on PC for free.
That’s about it.