In this tutorial, learn how to download and install MobileFocus on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install MobileFocus on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of MobileFocus App
The “MobileFocus by EverFocus” allows you to connect to your EverFocus DVRs and IP Cameras from your smart phone. You can view video streams and control the PTZ cameras easily.
– Devices management
– Live view
– Channel control
– PTZ control
– Gesture PTZ control
– Gesture digital zoom
– Full screen
– Mobile stream
– Push notification
– EPRO Series
– VANGUARD Series
– IRONGUARD Series
– ELUX Series
– Paragon Series
– Ecor HD/FHD Series
– Ecor 264 Series
– Ecor 960 Series
– EDR Series
– ELR Series
– EMV Series
– ENDEAVOR Series
– EPHD Series
– ERS Series
– XMS Series
– EMX Series
– ENVR Series
Supported IP Cameras:
– EAN Series
– EDN Series
– ETN Series
– EFN Series
– EBN Series
– EPN Series
– EZN Series
– EHN Series
– EMN Series
– EQN Series
– EVS Series
– ExN Series
Only Administrator user can log in these IP Cameras.
Downloading MobileFocus For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download MobileFocus from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install MobileFocus on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “MobileFocus”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use MobileFocus on your computer.
Or you can also install MobileFocus on the PC by applying the MobileFocus APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install MobileFocus on PC for free.
That’s about it.