In this tutorial, learn how to play Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Mini Football:
Put on your boots, and get ready to go onto the pitch in this brand new football game! Experience football like never before, in this fresh and easy to play football game. In Mini Football you will enjoy a casual gameplay experience, while still remaining loyal to the original game. It’s time for you to get the crowds roaring in the stadiums, score some amazing screamers, and build the strongest team that ever existed!
Pick Up and Play
Welcome to the first casual experience of football. Mini Football has a casual pick up and play feel that still remains true to the original sport. No need to waste time on endless mechanics, just pick it up and jump straight into the action!
Build, Upgrade and Customize Your Team
In Mini Football you will be able to win players, from common to epic ones, and upgrade them to turn your team into the most feared opponents on any pitch. Not only can you build your team, but you will also be able to fully customize it to your image with more than 100 customizable options from:
– Unique logos, jerseys, shorts, socks, and boots
– Over 30 unique country kits
– Personalize your gameplay experience by choosing the ball you prefer
– Name your team
Win the rarest pieces of equipment and show them off!
Play through Different Tiers
5 unique and original stadiums that will get bigger, louder, and more impressive as you progress through your football career.
Whether it’s on your home pitch, or in an international setting, every game will feel different. New and more impressive stadiums are on their way, so keep an eye out for future updates.
Rule the World
Climb up the leaderboards to win amazing prizes and always be on top of the competition. Every week you will have a chance to move up the leagues, from the Brass League to the All-Stars League, so make sure that you grab those promotion spots by the end of the week to win bigger and better prizes!
Downloading Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Mini Football – Mobile Soccer from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Mini Football – Mobile Soccer”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on your computer.
Or you can also install Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on the PC by applying the Mini Football – Mobile Soccer APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Mini Football – Mobile Soccer on PC for free.
That’s about it.