In this tutorial, learn how to play Mini Block Craft on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Mini Block Craft on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Mini Block Craft
Mini Block Craft. Creative and Survival in sandbox block world!
In this pixel style sandbox openworld block game. You can create whatever you want!
Turn blocks into building materials and create your dream house, or go explore the map and fight dangerous monsters and zombies. Craft, build and explore an amazing living world!
Explore territories, accumulate and use resources for the development of your possessions.
Mini Block Craft game: best simulator is not an official Mojang application. This game is not associated or connected with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with this game’s creator or its licensors.
Downloading Mini Block Craft on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Mini Block Craft from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play Mini Block Craft on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Mini Block Craft”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Mini Block Craft on your computer.
Or you can also install Mini Block Craft on the PC by applying the Mini Block Craft APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Mini Block Craft on PC for free.
That’s about it.