In this article, we will show you how to download and install Microsoft News app on Windows PC or laptop.
Microsoft News delivers breaking news and trusted, in-depth reporting from the world’s best journalists.
– Our editors curate the most trusted, important, interesting and trending news
– You choose which topics matter most to you.
– Microsoft News updates you with notifications of breaking news, quickly and accurately, 24/7
– Sync your preferences across the app and the Web.
Microsoft News works in partnership with hundreds of publishers in dozens of countries globally. Select from editions in more 20 countries, carrying content from 3,000 top brands.
Microsoft News makes it easy to for you to keep informed, to intuitively move from story to story, and from section to section. Our clean design lets you read articles without clutter, with useful features like a dark mode for nighttime reading. Add our widget to your home screen for easy access to breaking news. The app is free to download and use with no limits on how many articles or videos you can view.
Among the top news providers partnering with Microsoft News:
News, politics and opinion: The Washington Post, USA TODAY, CBS News, CNN, The New York Times, FOX News, NBC News, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, BBC News, The Federalist, The Week
Entertainment, celebrity and gossip: People, Wonderwall, INSIDER, ETtonline, PopSugar, Entertainment Weekly, TheWrap, Variety, Inside Edition, The Hollywood Reporter
Lifestyle: Readers Digest, TODAY, The Daily Meal, GeoBeats, Eat This Not That!, Delish, Good Housekeeping, PureWow, Cheapism, Hello Giggles
Money and investing: Business Insider, CNBC, Bloomberg, 24/7 Wall St., International Business Times, The Wall Street Journal, Money, Lovemoney, The Motley Fool, Forbes
Sports: Larry Brown Sports, For The Win, Sporting News, Sportsnaut, USA TODAY SPORTS, Sports Illustrated, theScore, 12up, The Big Lead, SB Nation, Yardbarker, The Drive
How To Download and Install Microsoft News app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Microsoft News app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Microsoft News app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Microsoft News app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Microsoft News logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Microsoft News app on the PC by applying the Microsoft News APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Microsoft News app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Microsoft News app.
5. Click Install button under the Microsoft News logo.
That’s about it.