In this article, we will show you how to download and install Metronome app on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Metronome
Metronome with no ads & no permissions.
– Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 310 in 0.1 BPM intervals.
– Moving pendulum with motion blur effects.
– Accelerando slider for gradual speeding up/slowing down. (0.1 to 10 BPM/bar)
– Beats highlighted on musical staff as they are played. Accent or mute any of the beats by tapping above/below note.
– Select up to 12 Beats per bar. Set beat value to half note, quarter, eighth or sixteenth.
– Three different sound effects to choose from.
– Select from 0 to 9 sub beat divisions.
How To Download and Metronome app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Metronome app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Metronome app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Metronome software for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Metronome logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Metronome app on the PC by applying the Metronome APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Metronome app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Metronome.
5. Click Install button under the Metronome logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install Metronome app on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.