In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Messenger Lite on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Messenger Lite on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Messenger Lite App
– Installs quickly. It’s less than 10MB to download!
– Saves data. It loads fast, runs efficiently and uses less mobile data.
– Works everywhere. Reach people when you’re in an area with a slow or unstable internet connection.
– See when people are active and available to chat.
– Message people one-on-one or in groups to catch up or make plans.
– Send photos, links, or express yourself with stickers.
– Make one-on-one voice and video calls for free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply). Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries!
Downloading Messenger Lite For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Messenger Lite from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Messenger Lite on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Messenger Lite”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Messenger Lite on your computer.
Or you can also install Messenger Lite on the PC by applying the Messenger Lite APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Messenger Lite on PC for free.
That’s about it.