In this article, we will show you how to download and install MEGA app on Windows PC or laptop.
MEGA provides user-controlled encrypted cloud storage and chat through standard web browsers, together with dedicated apps for mobile devices. Unlike other cloud storage providers, your data is encrypted and decrypted by your client devices only and never by us.
Upload your files from your smartphone or tablet then search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time. The encryption process means we cannot access or reset your password so you MUST remember it (unless you have your Recovery Key backed up) or you will lose access to your stored files.
End-to-end user-encrypted MEGA video chat allows for total privacy, and has been available through the browser since 2016. It has been extended to our mobile app, with chat history accessible across multiple devices. Users can also easily add files to a chat from their MEGA cloud drive.
How To Download and Install MEGA app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download MEGA app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Nox App Player, Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing MEGA app For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download MEGA app for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Nextplus logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install MEGA app on the PC by applying the MEGA app XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
Installing MEGA app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download MEGA app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the MEGA logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing MEGA app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find MEGA app.
5. Click Install button under the MEGA logo.
That’s about it.